Commissioning and Start-Up
We Ensure a Smooth Start of Your Production!
Remote Service Support
- Personal support despite travel restrictions
- Fast and efficient support
- Online support through recordings with smartphone, tablet, laptop or EKATO remote data glasses
- Technical support and troubleshooting
We offer our remote service support with our own software TeamViewer Pilot, GoTo-Meeting or also in combination. However, we are flexible and can also use software requested by the customer if necessary.
The EKATO Group’s service technicians provide on-site support at any time, anywhere in the world. The team includes more than 20 fitters worldwide, around half of whom operate from Germany.
Whether in Germany, Europe or worldwide, even in the most remote corners of the world, EKATO service technicians are always ready to support you and your team on site. Please note that this cannot be understood as a SAT (site acceptance test), as an agitator in itself is not considered to be a complete machine.
- The activities therefore usually include the following steps
- Supervision of the assembly activities by the customer technicians on site to ensure that the correct installation and assembly steps are followed and that the agitator is properly configured for commissioning
- Checking the installation including checking the mechanical completion
- Checking the connections and cable connections of instruments etc.
- Accompaniment of a test run in water (if this is technically possible)
Unlike agitators, the EKATO Group’s process plants are supplied including control and operating software. The commissioning of such a system is therefore slightly different compared to that of a normal agitator.
In these cases EKATO offers extended support during commissioning. The commissioning of the process systems is accompanied by a process engineer for example from research and development.
In addition to a test run in water, this includes the I/O-test. The system is then checked together with you according to the functional description. EKATO accompanies you during the first batches and supports you in optimizing parameters and limit values. Process conditions are analyzed together with you and optimized wherever possible.