Ensures Your Success!
EKATO service technicians help with worldwide on site service!
- Service and visual inspection: Both are carried out by an EKATO service technician on site. The customer receives a service report including a maintenance recommendation for the next overhaul. We are happy to support you in creating a maintenance concept for your EKATO agitators.
- Maintenance and revision: Gear oil and meachanical seal buffer fluid changes as well as replacement of spare and wear parts can be offered by the EKATO technician on site. This also includes the cleaning and testing of important components such as the mechanical seal.
- Technical support: In the event of a problem, the EKATO service technicians help and support you in troubleshooting.
- Failure analysis: With the help of vibration measurements and thermography, various damage patterns and abnormal operating behaviour can be analyzed and assessed. The information obtained is of great value when planning maintenance and overhauls.
- Maintenance contracts: You are looking for maximum availability of your system with the highest production output; professional maintenance at low costs - and all from a single source? A maintenance contract will help to make the necessary maintenance of your process plant as easy, safe and comfortable as possible. You receive all of this in the agreed scope at a fixed basic price and with many additional services.
OEM Spare Parts
As an “Original Equipment Manufacturer”, EKATO is the reliable supplier for your spare parts needs: Our drawing archives and the respective machine life files allow us to reproduce every part as when it was first delivered. If, due to product developments, a new generation of the requested part / module exists, an automatic comparison is carried out during the quotation process. This ensures compatibility of the spare parts supplied. A smooth replacement of the required parts in EKATO quality can be guaranteed at any time. The customer also benefits from the current state of the art.
- Continuous development of all agitator components and modules: All EKATO components are continuously developed. Our customers also benefit from these developments in the spare parts sector, as we always offer the latest technology.
- Guaranteed compatibility: we guarantee the fit of every spare!
- Optimized customer stocks: SPIR lists (Spare Parts Interchangeability Record) identify interchangeable parts between different agitators allowing optimized stocks at your inventory without endangering operational reliability.
- Service / maintenance contracts: We benefit from you - you benefit from us! A service contract creates the basis for a long-term partnership. Contact us anytime!
Repairs from a Single Source
EKATO offers repair and maintenance for all agitator components from a single source. Regardless of whether it is bought-in parts such as motors and gearboxes or self-fabricated components such as mechanical seals, shafts and impellers. We always work with the right experts.
If a repair is no longer possible or uneconomical, we offer a suitable replacement, keeping your agitator always state-of-the-art!
- Pick-up and delivery service on demand
- OEM repair and overhaul of complete agitators or individual modules
- Reduced downtimes through preliminary assessments based on the operating time history
- Assured quality through the use of OEM components including warranty from the manufacturer!
- Continuous technical improvement always ensures the current state of the art
EKATO supports its customers with on-site training and instruction for the equipment. The customer is brought closer to the special features of the respective EKATO products and technical queries from the customer can be explained face-to-face. This also gives the opportunity to explain the safety instructions in detail to operators and maintenance staff by going through the manual in depth.
This shall prepare the customer for unexpected incidents and the according failure analysis, but also regular maintenance intervals. Training the staff also enables the customer to carry out his own repairs (e.g. seal revision) and thus keeping his EKATO product always optimally available.